Tuesday, November 16, 2010

In the attic

Well we got down all the Halloween decor, boxed & packed them away in the attic, but while in there--- DD#2 decided to get out all the Christmas decorations & tree. I mean why 2 trips?? She likes to economize her energies and volunteered John's knees and back. So here is the "stash" waiting for ME to drag out and decorate the 'halls'. AND I haven't had my turkey & dressing yet!!



I did make 2 Door hanger's for the Christmas Season.. that is one in the above photo..and the other is hanging on our door, already!!

I went with the Jingle bell theme this year.. and made a dash to Hobby Lobby while their "greenery" was at 1/2 off prices. even the ribbons and many other Holiday goodies were on sale with 1/2 off prices all over the place.

with the aid of florist wire and wire cutters, I wrapped the goodies together and got this baby finished in minutes..I've had those snowmen bells since last year, but didn't get to use them since I was in Tx. for the Winter. ( I missed my crafts) So I started getting lots of goodies put together for the coming holiday.







We are headed out to dinner for Thanksgiving this year, so No Home Cooking,,,,,and NO MESSES to clean up afterwards. And hoping I will feel more like Christmas Decorating after I have a full tummy of Turkey.

Got your plans made for the Holidays?? Granny

No comments: