Wednesday, November 24, 2010

This week's photo


I generally don't like pictures of myself. But we are all very critical and don't like our own mugs. But like my Mother told me.. (she never let us take pictures of her) She regreted not having photos of herself thru the years. And said that it was selfish on her part.. even her worst pictures were treasured by others. And I had a darn hard time snapping her when she wasn't looking.
So for better or worse, I try to get a "mug" shot of me as I travel thru life. This is one of me and DD#2.. this past Thanksgiving Feast Day with her In Laws. A great family!!
I look at this and really see the years I've lived. The wrinkles don't hurt unless I look in a mirror. I don't "feel" any different than I did when I was in my 30's...but I am a whole lot wizer!!

No comments: